Head of the Department
Prof. K Padma Kumari
M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D
|Mr. V Gopi Krishna Kasyap
B.Tech, M.Tech, (Ph.D.)
|Mr. K Srinivas
M.sc, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
|Ms. CH. N. Vara Laxmi
B.E, M.Tech (Ph.D)
Faculty recharging strategies (Conferences/workshops/ training programs participation):
- Two Day Workshop on Hyperspectral Image Analysis and Applications, 19th& 20th July 2019, at Dept of Geo Engineering, AU College of Engineering, Vizag, Andhra Pradesh.
- 1st International Conference on Unmanned Aerial System inGeomatics – 2019, on April 06-07, 2019, held inGreater Noida Extension Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India,
- Hands-on Training on Soil Moisture and Agricultural Monitoring usingMicrowave Remote Sensing, February 7-9, 2018 at Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad in collaboration with IEEE GRSS
- The Renaissance In Radar Applications: Vision For Earth And Beyond, 20 Nov 2017, Indian Institute of Information Technology– Hyderabad (IIIT-H), Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- One week Training program on “Water Resource Management” conducted under GIAN program, at Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
- Two week special training programme on Microwave Remote Sensing applications at National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC),Hyderabad
- 5th International Science Congress (ISC-2015), Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal, 8-9 Dec, 2015
- 2nd World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM-2015), Visakhapatnam, A.P., 19-21 Nov, 2015.
- Two week DST Summer School on “Mathematical Morphology in Geo sciences” at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 24th Mar – 8th Apr, 2015.
- Coastal Erosion & Environmental Challenges – (CEEC), Dept. of Civil Engg., UCEK, JNTUK, 6-7 Mar, 2015.
- One week Training workshop on Hydrology at National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Kakinada, 2-6 Feb, 2015.