- State of art air-conditioned digital laboratory consisting of a Dedicated Server and 20 Advanced Desktop Computers.
- The latest version of ArcGIS, ERDAS, SNAP, and other related software for RS & GIS.
- Map Analysis Laboratory for a firsthand experience of Survey of India Toposheets.
- The department is well equipped with Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Internet facilities for staff and students: YES
- Total number of classrooms: 1
- Classrooms with ICT facility: YES
- Students laboratories: 2
- Research laboratories: 1
|Equipment||Cost incurred||Lab utilization|
1 Server +
20 Desktop PCs
|RS & GIS lab, SIP lab & GSS lab|
|Map Analysis lab
6 Tracing Tables
|₹ 75,600/-||RS lab for SOI toposheet tracing|
|Smart Multiparameter Water Quality Analysis Meter(RUSA Funded)
|₹ 3,63,668/-||Project work & Research|